The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all changes to the school’s IT systems are properly planned, documented and implemented in a way that minimises disruption to users.
- All changes to a school’s IT systems must be approved by Bitz ‘n’ PC’z Ltd.
- A change request form must be completed for all changes.
- The change request form must include the following information:
- The name of the change requester
- The reason for the change
- The proposed timeline for the change
- The testing plan for the change
- Bitz ‘n’ PC’z Ltd will review the change request form and approve or deny the change. Sometimes external parties may need to be included in the consideration.
- If the change is approved, the Bitz ‘n’ PC’z Ltd will implement the change in a way that minimises disruption to users.
- Bitz ‘n’ PC’z Ltd will monitor the change after it is implemented to ensure that it is working as expected.
- Bitz ‘n’ PC’z Ltd is responsible for:
- Approving or denying change requests
- Implementing changes in a way that minimizes disruption to users
- Monitoring changes after they are implemented to ensure that they are working as expected
- Change requesters are responsible for:
- Completing a change request form for all changes
- Communicating with Bitz ‘n’ PC’z Ltd about the change
- Testing the change after it is implemented