At Bitz ‘n’ PC’z Ltd we are highly experienced in providing school IT support, networking, managed services and strategic consultancy to schools. We have been working with schools in Chesterfield since 2006 and appreciate the difference technology can make to the learning environment.
We currently work with eleven schools and understand that one size does not fit all. Our onsite support can be tailored to meet your needs, from a fortnightly guaranteed support slot to a full-time member of staff. Our onsite support is comprehensive and can include the following services depending on the level of support you require:
- Server monitoring, maintenance, management, configuration and deployment
- Hardware purchasing advice
- Hardware inventory
- Network infrastructure design and implementation including Wi-Fi management
- First line support for staff, advising on and resolving common client based ICT issues
- Management of user accounts & email access, including password resets
- Backup monitoring and testing
- Anti-virus monitoring
- Documentation of configuration changes
- Security reviews, planning and implementation
- Strategic planning
- Disaster planning
- Budget planning
- A dedicated technician with a guaranteed support slot
- Access to an online helpdesk to allow for logging tickets out of hours
- Tailored, comprehensive, support designed to meet your needs
- Helpful technicians with a “can-do” approach to resolve your issues as quickly as possible
- Transparent pricing with discounted rates for remote support and other services
- All technicians DBS checked and experienced at working in environments with students
Our packages start at £35 per hour and we recommend at least three hours every two weeks is spent on site.
Please get in touch to find out more about our cost-effective, jargon-free technology solutions tailored to your school.