IT Support for Schools
At Bitz ‘n’ PC’z Ltd we are highly experienced in providing school IT support, networking, managed services and strategic consultancy to schools. We have been working with schools in Chesterfield since 2006 and appreciate the difference technology can make to the learning environment.
We currently work with eleven schools and understand that one size does not fit all. Although every school faces similar challenges, each one has slightly different requirements, so we take the time to get to know you and your school so that we can offer a solutions to meet your needs.
Some of the services we provide to schools can be found opposite. Our packages start at £35 per hour and we recommend at least three hours every two weeks is spent on site.
We can provide:
- A dedicated technician with a regular support slot
- Access to an online helpdesk to allow for logging tickets out of hours
- Support designed to meet the needs of your school
- Technicians that are DBS checked and experienced at working in schools
Please get in touch to find out more about our cost-effective, jargon-free IT solutions tailored to your school.
- Strategic Consultancy
- Proactive Monitoring
- Service Desk & Knowledgebase
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Remote Support
- Onsite Support
- Virus/Spyware Removal
- Audio Visual Installations
- Software Installations
- Hardware Installations
- Server Installations
- Data Recovery
- Laptop Screen Replacement