If your computer, laptop or network is infected with a virus, spyware or malware don’t panic. We can take care of it for you!
If you have been infected by a virus or some other kind of malware, you will soon notice things starting to go wrong. You may see pop-up error messages or your device may stop working altogether. Our removal process includes the following:
- We will run a full scan of your system and deal with any issues
- We will check your system to ensure it is functioning correctly
- We will recommend suitable antivirus solution
- You will be given a report detailing the actions taken
- We will advise you on any further action needed
Malware Protection is one of the key controls under the Cyber Essentials scheme and checks that you have the appropriate antivirus protection in place to prevent viruses, malware and other threats to your business. This control applies to Servers, desktop computers, laptop computers, tablets and mobile phones.
To prevent malware affecting your systems, we can implement one or all of the following processes:
- detecting and disabling malware before it causes harm (anti-malware)
- executing only software that you know to be worthy of trust (allow listing)
- executing untrusted software in an environment that controls access to other data (sandboxing)