Frequently Asked Question

How to report a significant cyber security incident
Last Updated a year ago

  • If you are a part of a Local Authority (LA), they should be contacted
  • Contact your Data Protection Officer
  • Contact the Sector Security Enquiries Team at the Department for Education by emailing:
This website relies on temporary cookies to function, but no personal data is ever stored in the cookies.

Loading ...